We continue with Romans chapter three. We will see how Paul immediately addresses the problem of boasting because that reveals a serious misunderstanding of the gospel. Pride is a serious problem in all churches. May the Lord keep us humble under his word and grace. The text is Romans 3:27-31.
We will consider these four questions as we look at the text:
1. Why does Paul address boasting first?
2. Why is boasting excluded here?
3. What attribute or attributes of God does religious exclusivism fail to see?
4. What about the law? What happens to the law because of the gospel?
5. Finally, we will consider the application for us today.