We met with the Mount Airy congregation in a joint afternoon service. I will be preaching from Psalm 139. Here we see David’s meditation on the divine attributes and we see his response of faith. We will consider these five points:
- David’s reflection on God’s omniscience. (vv. 1-6)
- David’s reflection on God’s omnipresence. (vv. 7-12)
- David’s reflection on God’s knowledge as Creator and Sustainer. (vv. 13-16)
- David’s response of faith.
- Encouragement for our faith.
Click here to watch this message