After considering the holiness of the priests in Leviticus 21, we now consider the holy sacrifices. It is important for us to remember that God is the one who is to be pleased with the sacrifices of worship. Just as the priests were to be holy so the sacrifices were to be holy because the Lord is holy. We will consider these five points:
- Rules for handling and eating holy food.
- Rules for who may eat of the holy food.
- Rules for acceptable sacrifices.
- Reasons for keeping these rules.
- The fulfillment in Christ with application to us today.